Our class teacher is Miss Blackburn and Mrs Hodkinson, Mrs P and Mrs Alderson are our learning support assistants.
- a wonderful Year 1 Class!
- becoming more independent and put our things away by ourselves.
- very grown up! We even change our own reading books.
- a very caring class and are always thinking of ways to look after each other.
- very enthusiastic learners and always work hard.
- a class who loves singing and making up rhymes to help us remember things.
This year we will be using POWER MATHS a new exciting scheme and learning English skills through fantastic themes.
We have indoor PE on a Thursday and outdoor PE on a Friday; so we need to have kit suitable for both.
Spellings and Phonics homework are issued on a Thursday and the Phonics homework should be returned on a Tuesday; we do a spelling check each Thursday.
Please come and change reading books with your child at 8.50am if you wish to. You are always welcome to come in and see the staff in the class if you have any questions to ask or are concerned about anything.