Welcome to Class Turquoise!
I do hope that you have all enjoyed the summer break and that you are looking forward to an exciting year ahead in Year 6 - Mrs Izzard and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you into Class Turquoise.
This half term we have many exciting learning opportunities planned for you, including:
- The circulatory system in Science
- Gymnastics and Hockey in PE
- In Computing we will be architects
- Exploring identity in Art
- Learning about King Richard III in History
It's going to be a wonderful first term in Year 6 and I am looking forward to sharing it with you all.
To help to make sure that you are organised for the rest of autumn term, here are some things that you need to remember:
- P.E is on Monday (indoor) and Thursday (outdoors) each week. You need to make sure that you come in your P.E kit on those days. This needs to be appropriate to the weather forecast for the day. You should also bring a spare pair of socks and shoes in case of getting wet feet while outside.
- Homework will be assigned via the Seesaw App. It will be sent out on a Thursday and should be submitted by the following Tuesday.
- Independent reading can take place at any time, on any day so please ensure that you bring your book each day.
- Your Times Table Rockstars login is still valid so please make sure that you play regularly.
I will see you all on Thursday 31st August.