Welcome to Summer!
This term we have many exciting learning opportunities planned for you, including:
- Materials in Science
- Athletics/Tri Golf and Cricket in PE
- A DT project designing and making fabric bags
- Garage Band for Music
- Databases and Game Developers in Computing
- Relationships in Jigsaw
- RE: What matters most to Humanists and Christians?
We also have to prepare for Sports Day and our fabulous end of year production of Edith and Edna's Wartime Scrapbook!
It's going to be an amazing final term for you all here at Mountfields Lodge and I am looking forward to sharing it with you.
To help to make sure that you are organised for the rest of autumn term, here are some things that you need to remember:
- P.E is on Monday and Friday ( both outdoors) each week. You need to make sure that you come in your P.E kit on those days. This needs to be appropriate to the weather forecast for the day. You should also bring a spare pair of socks and shoes in case of getting wet feet while outside.
- Homework will be assigned via the Seesaw App. It will be sent out on a Thursday and should be submitted by the following Tuesday.
- Independent reading can take place at any time, on any day so please ensure that you bring your book each day.
- Your Times Table Rockstars login is still valid so please make sure that you play regularly.